quinta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2013

Mais poeminhas...

Continuando a "Seção poemas 4º Normal" 

Curtam...

I hate the way you stare
But that is the way you conquer me
I love the way you walk
and the way you touch your hair.
                                           By: Maria.
I hate the way you look at me
I love the way you talk
I hate the way you read my mind
I love the way you understand me
I love the way you grab my hair
I love the way you kiss me
I love the way you hug me.
                                   By: Sofia.

I hate it when you stare
And the fact you are always right
But, I love when you make me laugh
And mostly the fact you are in my life.
                                    By: Charlote.

I love you
I love the way you are
I love your smell
I love the way you look at me.
                                  By: Luiza Block.

             IN A BLINK OF EYES
I wish ... in every glance, I could have you near me
So close that my lips could meet yours
Until make me shudder
Until you feel me again
Until you be mine
Even if it would be just for a moment
In a heartbeat ...
I always want to meet you,
So in my open eyes, you're really there!
Ready to tell me....
But even without you near, you are with me
In some way, in a feeling, in a moment, yes, you're with me!
That's the love. And only in a blink ...
In a blink of eyes.
                                      By: Charlotte.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário